Monday, March 18, 2013

. 'You Come First' Limited Edition Cup & Saucer .



Happy to announce that Click for Art and I collaborated on an 
Artist Series Limited Edition Cup and Saucer!

This is a bone china cup & saucer made in Stoke-on-Trent, England.
There are only 250 to ever be produced. Each is numbered.
Included inside the presentation box is an artists signed & sequentially numbered mini print.

It's quite nice to see my work take on different form.
My favorite is the dish.

retails at £39 (~$50) plus shipping
can be purchased HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are so beautiful! *-* Your intricate designs translate really well to dishware. I'd be far too in love with the pieces to actually eat/drink off them. They'd probably end up in some sort of display for me to fawn over daily. :P

    - Sasha
    www.bohemianfaerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, are there going to be more of your art made into cups and etc? There're a few favourites that I'd really like to have for a mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone already!!! Good for you, bad for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! And I'm sad that its sold out already.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Budget City Movers will coordinate your moving and packing needs. Budget City movers and packers in dubai provide packing and moving services within UAE. Lot of services search with:
    packers and movers in Dubai, movers and packers Dubai, villa movers in Dubai, & cheap moving company in Dubai. Best packers movers Dubai, House movers in Dubai, & movers and packers Dubai.

    ReplyDelete